I'VE MOVED!!

I've moved to wordpress:
http://www.hautehome.wordpress.com/

Please click over! You won't be sorry!

INSPIRE ME! Design Panel

Send in pictures of projects or spaces you are having trouble with. They will be posted and reviewed by a panel of Interior Designers from around the US and abroad. Email photos with information about the project to inspire@jaclynehrlich.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unique Display

Beautiful display cases and shelves are incredible heirloom pieces. Collecting wonderful items and having somewhere grand to show them off adds a lot of charm to your home. I have loved wandering through old homes, castles and antique shops breathing in all the details that add to the ambiance of a home. Now I am not talking about oak curious with glass shelves. I am talking about unique pieces that tell stories and add to conversation. This piece by Niermann Weeks is a beautiful example. It's eclectic, it's conversational, it is impossible not to notice.


I would put antique dishes or old bottle collections in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment