I'VE MOVED!!

I've moved to wordpress:
http://www.hautehome.wordpress.com/

Please click over! You won't be sorry!

INSPIRE ME! Design Panel

Send in pictures of projects or spaces you are having trouble with. They will be posted and reviewed by a panel of Interior Designers from around the US and abroad. Email photos with information about the project to inspire@jaclynehrlich.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Script and Document Fabric Heaven

I am working on a master bedroom for a client at the moment. We have been looking for the right bench for the space and she inquired about this fabric: (click onto each image to enlarge for the best view)


I will post that bench when it's done. I found a antique replica, Louis IVI bench that we are having Heather Moore (who does gorgeous paint artistry and fauxs) add a weathered gold patina to the whitewash to give it a crumbling old rich paint look. AWESOME!! It's going to be a killer piece in what is turning out to be the most gorgeous master bedroom..
But back to the fabric..
It's a Carolyn Quartermaine Fabric, a designer with studios in the south of France and also in London. When I called to find out details, she asked me "What is with this fabric? It's what everyone wants in the US". I told her who knows, it must be that "script" fabrics are SO hot right now and that fabric is to die for. Carolyn has been making script fabrics for 20 years, so we can thank her for it finding it's way to US markets. The collections that she has are amazing, to say the least. I wanted to inspire you with some other beauties that she has created. Of course I would love to do a project with any of them, so if you want something unique and amazing, let's do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment