I'VE MOVED!!

I've moved to wordpress:
http://www.hautehome.wordpress.com/

Please click over! You won't be sorry!

INSPIRE ME! Design Panel

Send in pictures of projects or spaces you are having trouble with. They will be posted and reviewed by a panel of Interior Designers from around the US and abroad. Email photos with information about the project to inspire@jaclynehrlich.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Direct from Europe and oohh soo chic!

I have to share something that a source from Europe sent to me. To me, this is so French, it just puts me in my France state of mind. I know I have sat in metal chairs just like these, at a bistro in France. Here is where you go to a cafe in the afternoon to order a glass of Perrier, yes, a glass of sparkling water. You are offered a small plate of les cacahuetes to go along and here you have a perfect afternoon in an outdoor cafe, sipping Perrier and eating peanuts. C'est la vie!!! and ps, set of 4 available for purchase!!


No comments:

Post a Comment